AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
However, the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) is going to release the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 tentatively from 16th April 2019 onwards. The JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Hall Ticket is mandatory to take for the exam. So, login into the web portal quickly to download the AP Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Call Letter. Also, don’t forget to check the JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Hall Ticket details before joining in the exam. If anyone failed to download the AP Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Call Letter, report to the board through the authorized site before the AP EAMCET Exam Date. Also, have a look at the below modules to know full info about the JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Exam. Download www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet Hall Ticket 2019
JNTUK EAMCET Admit Card 2020 – Ap eamcet 2020 admit card
The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 released by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada. So, start downloading the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card quickly to keep away all the complex issues. The AP EAMCET 2020 Exam scheduled on 20th to 22nd April 2019. So, start preparation by considering the JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Exam Pattern and sample papers. The candidates can also, obtain all the info about the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam from this site. So, stay tuned to this site to get quick updates regarding the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket. Also, to know the counselling dates and for more info keep visiting the authorized site @sche.ap.gov.in.
Full Details of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET)|
|Date of AP EAMCET Exam||20-22/04/2019|
|AP EAMCET Admit Card Release Date||16/04/2019|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Recruitment Process||Written Test|
Details Mentioned on the Andhra Pradesh sche.ap.gov.in EAMCET Admit Card 2019
The AP Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test Call Letter is the mandatory thing to take for the exam. Meanwhile, the candidates have to check the details presented on the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019. Also, the candidate must aware of the AP EAMCET Exam Date and timings.
- Name of the candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Exam Pattern | AP EAMCET Exam Pattern @ sche.ap.gov.in
However, the AP EAMCET Exam Pattern tabulated below. So that, by considering this JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Exam Pattern, candidates can easily clear the exam. Also, by referring this candidate can get the structure of the AP EAMCET Exam.
|S.No.||Exam Type||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type||Mathematics||80||80||3 Hours|
JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
However, the candidates who have applied for the JNTUK Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Exam must know the AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure. In addition, the contenders should move the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Written Test
Key Points to Remember for AP EAMCET Exam
- The candidates are advised to report at the exam centre at least two hours before the commencement of the exam.
- The timings for the AP EAMCET Exam will be from 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M. and 2.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M at the selected test centres.
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket & required document form will be verified at the entrance of the exam centre.
- The candidate will be allowed only after complying with all the rules of the examination.
- Also, the AP EAMCET Exam coordinators will take the biometrics of the candidate which will include fingerprint and photograph.
- Approach the Centre Superintendent/Invigilator in the room for any technical assistance, during the AP EAMCET Exam.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully before attempting the exam.
Important Documents To carry along with the AP EAMCET Exam Call Letter
Meanwhile, the candidates must carry any one of the following document to attend the JNTUK Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Exam. Moreover, the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket is required to take.
- Original photograph
- Photo Identity
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
Guidelines to Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Browse the website of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) – www.sche.ap.gov.in.
- Get download link of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2019.
- Then it will redirect to admit card login page.
- Give login credentials like registration number and password.
- Then, verify the entered details and hit on the submit button.
- At last, make a print copy of AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally, carry JNTUK AP EAMCET Hall Ticket for the Exam without fail.
Important Dates of AP EAMCET Exam 2019
|AP EAMCET 2020 Notification Date||28th February 2019|
|Online application Beginning date||28th February 2019|
|Closing Date Of Application||29th March 2019|
|Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card Released Date||16th April 2019|
|Date of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam||20th to 22nd April 2019|
AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 Essential Links
Keep visiting this page to get the immediate updates regarding the AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019. Also, get the latest government job notifications by subscribing our website i.e.gateresultsnic.in. Also, if you have any queries about the downloading the hall ticket then leave a message here and bookmark this page.
- 1 AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020 @ sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 JNTUK EAMCET Admit Card 2020 – Ap eamcet 2020 admit card
- 1.2 Full Details of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Admit Card 2019
- 1.3 JNTU Kakinada AP EAMCET Counselling Procedure
- 1.4 Guidelines to Download AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.5 Important Dates of AP EAMCET Exam 2019