AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2020 @sche.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education generates the AP EDCET Hall Ticket for the registered candidates. So, be ready to fetch the APEdCET Admit Card with the credential information. Moreover, the aspirants can also, follow the simple downloading steps to download the AP SCHE B.Ed Admit Card easily. The Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Call Letter available at the authorized site. Here, we left the quick links of AP EdCET Admit Card at the end of this page. So, undergo the complete post, to obtain the AP EDCET 2020 Hall Ticket quickly. Moreover, the applicants will find out the AP SCHE B.Ed Recruitment Procedure from this article. So, have a look at the following modules to get the full details regarding the AP EDCET Hall Ticket.
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Call Letter
The AP EDCET Hall Ticket is now available to access. If you are searching for the APEdCET Admit Card? Then you are on a right track to get the AP SCHE B.Ed Admit Card. Moreover, the AP EdCET Admit Card is the most important document to consider for the AP SCHE B.Ed Exam. The applicants who failed to carry the APEDCET 2020 Hall Ticket are won’t be allowed to participate in the Exam. So, don’t forget to carry the APEDCET Hall Ticket along with all the required documents on the AP EDCET Exam Date.
AP Education Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket Download
Also, before going to write the Exam, you have to know the full details about the AP SCHE B.Ed Exam Selection Process. In addition, the candidates can also, get the AP EDCET Exam Pattern from this page. Moreover, the applicants can reach the main website @sche.ap.gov.in to get additional news.
Andhra Pradesh EdCET Admit Card 2020 Brief Overview
|Recruitment Board||Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education|
|Official Site Link||sche.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Job||Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test|
|Level of AP EdCET Exam||State Level|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Commencement of AP EDCET Exam||Available Soon|
|Download AP EDCET Call Letter from||Available Soon|
|Recruitment Procedure||Written Examination|
Details mentioned on the AP SCHE B.Ed Admit Card
The APEDCET 2020 Hall Ticket is the major thing to bring for the Exam. Meanwhile, the applicant must check the details printed on the AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019. If any false data printed on the APEDCET 2020 Hall Ticket, make sure get it corrected by officials.
- Name of the candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
AP EDCET Test Pattern | Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
However, the AP SCHE B.Ed Exam Pattern tabulated here. So that, by considering this AP EDCET Exam Pattern, candidates can get a brief understanding of the subjects to be prepared and the duration of Exam.
|Sl.No||Type of Exam||Part||Subject Name||No.of Questions||Max Marks||Duration of AP EDCET Exam|
|1||Objective Type||A||General English||25||25||2 Hours (120 Minutes)|
AP Education Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
|AP SCHE B.Ed Exam Structure|
|S.NO||Name of the Subject||No.of Questions||Marks|
Important Documents To carry for AP SCHE B.Ed Exam
Meanwhile, the applicant must carry any one of the following document alongside the AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019. Observe the following ID proofs and bring any one of the available IDs to attend the AP EDCET Exam.
- Original photograph
- Photo Identity
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
Detailed Explanation to Download AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019
- Initially, visit the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education official website of @sche.ap.gov.in.
- then find out the desired link to fetch the APEDCET 2020 Hall Ticket.
- Later on, click on that link, it leads to a login page.
- Then, Enter the required details such as registration Number and Password.
- Next, verify the given details and then tap on submit
- further, the AP EDCET Hall Ticket displayed on the screen
- Then, download and take a printout of AP SCHE B.Ed Admit Card.
- Finally, carry this APEdCET Admit Card along with ID.
Essential Dates of AP EDCET Exam 2019
|APEdCET Admit Card Available from||2nd week of April 2019|
|Date of APEdCET Exam||3rd Week of April 2019|
Quick Links to AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019
We hope that the information provided about the AP EDCET Hall Ticket is useful. Hence, stay tuned to this website i.e. gateresultsnic.in to get the latest government job updates.
- 1 AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2020 @sche.ap.gov.in
- 1.1 Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Call Letter
- 1.2 AP Education Common Entrance Test Hall Ticket Download
- 1.3 Andhra Pradesh EdCET Admit Card 2020 Brief Overview
- 1.4 AP EDCET Test Pattern | Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Detailed Explanation to Download AP EDCET Hall Ticket 2019