APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021 | ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్
Latest Updates..!!! The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021. Officials have recently invited online applications to fill Junior Lecturer 200 posts. A huge number of candidates have applied for the exam. Applicants can check APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern from online. Here is the complete information regarding APPSC Syllabus. Aspirants searching for Andhra Pradesh Government Jobs can use this excellent chance from this page.
Details of APPSC JL Recruitment 2021 –Andhra Pradesh JR Lecturer Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Organization||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)|
|Official Website link||Psc.ap.gov.in|
|Name of the Post||Junior Lecturer|
|No. of posts||200 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Educational qualification||Post Graduation|
|Starting date to apply for APPSC JL Recruitment 2021||Update Soon|
|Ending date to apply for Andhra Pradesh PSC JR Lecturer Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Admit card release date||To be Released Soon|
|APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Date||Updated soon|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Check APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021-20
Candidates have to download Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Previous Year Papers from official website at psc.ap.gov.in. The written examination is for Junior Lecturer 200 posts. To qualify in the examination candidates have to score minimum marks. Here is the active link of APPSC JL Exam Syllabus is available now. Especially, participants can download APPSC Inter College Lecturer Syllabus from here. Hence, more detail regarding APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus will furnish below.
About APPSC JL Exam Syllabus @ psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC is also known as Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It was formed when the state of Andhra Pradesh formed on 1st November in the year 1956. The Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the constitution of India. The main functions of the commission are direct recruitment, recruitment by transfer, statutory rules relating to services and also conduct of departmental tests for several departments and also conduct of half yearly examination for IAS and IPS Officers and Proficiency tests for AIS Officers.
Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Previous Year Papers & Question Paper
According to this information, every academic year a huge number of notifications release as per the vacant positions. Recently, APPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2021 has releases. Enormous number of candidates has applied for the JL Written Test to fill 200 vacant posts. Applicants to crack Lecturer Jobs follow the details from this page. Present, they have released APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021. Aspirants to qualify in the exam prepare well through this APPSC Syllabus. Here is the direct link of APPSC JL Exam Syllabus. Everyone must prepare the schedule and according to that complete the subjects. First of all, you have to check APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern from online at psc.ap.gov.in
APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021
|S.No||Type of Exam||Papers||Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|1||Objective Type||Paper – I||General Studies & Mental Ability||150 Q’s||150 M||150 Min|
|2||Paper – II||Concerned Subjects||150 Q’s||300 M||150 Min|
APPSC Syllabus | AP Government College Lecturer Syllabus
As per the notice, officials will conduct the exam as per the schedule. Here is the APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021. Applicants have to download from online at psc.ap.gov.in. The objective type exam is for two papers. The Paper I topics are from General Studies & Mental Ability for 150 marks and Paper II subject is from concerned subjects for 300 marks. The time duration is of 150 mins. Next, there will be Interview for 50 marks. Finally, the total selection process is for 500 marks. So, everyone must download APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern from online web portal at psc.ap.gov.in. Follow the details in prescribed format and prepare as per the schedule.
Download APPSC Inter College Lecturer Syllabus
Candidates have to score qualifying marks with minimum percentage. You can also gather Andhra Pradesh PSC JL Previous Year Papers from online and according to that prepare for the written examination. Those who qualify in the examination will send for Interview, Documentation and Medical Test. You can use the active link of APPSC Inter College Lecturer Syllabus from online. Therefore, further more updates regarding APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Result will provide in our website gateresultsnic.in. Finally, you can also get Latest Government Jobs Notifications, Bank Jobs, Police Jobs and Railway Jobs through whatsapp notification.
APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021-20
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- General Science and its applications to the day to day life Contemporary Developments in Science & Technology and Information Technology
- Events of national and international importance.
- Geography of India with a focus on Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Indian polity and governance: constitutional issues, public policy, reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Social- economic and political history of modern India with emphases on Indian national movement.
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, and mitigation strategies, Application of
- Remote Sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation.
- Visual representation of data
- Tabulation of data
Basic data analysis (Summary Statistics such as mean and variance coefficient of
variation etc.,) and
Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and its Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems, including
- Division of employees, their relocation and nativity issues.
- Impact of bifurcation on river water sharing and consequential issues.
- Division and rebuilding of common Institutions.
- Loss of capital city, challenges in building a new capital and its financial implications.
- Effect of bifurcation on commerce and entrepreneurs.
- Implications for financial resources of state government.
- Socioeconomic, cultural and demographic impact of bifurcation.
- The task of post-bifurcation infrastructure development and opportunities for investments.
AP REORGANISATION ACT, 2014 on AP and the arbitrariness of certain provisions.
Important Link of APPSC JL Exam Syllabus 2021
Our website gateresultsnic.in to get more updates regarding APPSC Syllabus 2021, latest Notifications, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs and various will provide in this page. We also share all the Government Job Notifications, Upcoming Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results, Current Affairs, Quiz and Results. Stay tuned with us and bookmarks our site at CTRL+D
- 1 APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021 | ఆంధ్ర ప్రదేశ్ జూనియర్ లెక్చరర్ సిలబస్
- 1.1 Details of APPSC JL Recruitment 2021 –Andhra Pradesh JR Lecturer Syllabus 2021
- 1.2 Check APPSC Junior Lecturer Exam Pattern 2021-20
- 1.3 About APPSC JL Exam Syllabus @ psc.ap.gov.in
- 1.4 APPSC Junior Lecturer Syllabus 2021-20