GATE Admit Card 2019 Download | Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam Hall Ticket
The GATE Admit Card 2019 available from January 4th on wards. Now, Graduates who are searching for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Hall Ticket can download it from this article. In the present competitive era, to measure and test the caliber of engineering students is possible through the GATE exam only. So that, most of the graduates appear for this GATE Exam every year, to test their knowledge. However, GATE Exam 2019 conducted by the IIT Madras. This examination conducted for providing admission to students in ME/M.Tech/Direct Ph.D. and many. Additionally, candidates can also go through this page thoroughly, to get entire information about the GATE 2019 Exam Date, Documents required and How to download the GATE Admit Card 2019.
Download GATE Call Letter at gate.iitm.ac.in
|Educational Board||The Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IITM)|
|Official Site Link||gate.iitm.ac.in|
|Examination Level||Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)|
|Last Day to Apply||September 21, 2018|
|Commencement of GATE Exam||February 02, 03, 09 & 10, 2019|
|Download GATE Call Letter from||January 05, 2019|
|Job Category||Admit Card|
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Hall Ticket GATE Exam Date @gate.iitm.ac.in
Moreover, the GATE Admit Card 2019 is the necessary thing to carry for Exam. So that, candidates who registered for Exam must download the GATE Hall Ticket. It’s mandatory to carry the Engineering Graduate Aptitude Test Call Letter along with the Identity proof to attend the GATE Exam 2019. For more details about the GATE Hall Ticket, candidates are advised to go through the below sections and get the entire information. Moreover, candidates can also visit the authorized site @gate.iitm.ac.in. The IIT Madras announced the GATE Exam Date on February 02, 03, 09 & 10, 2019. Don’t forget to produce the hardcopy of GATE Admit Card along with ID card at the venue of Examination center.
Details Enlisted on the GATE Admit Card 2019 @ gate.iitm.ac.in
Meanwhile, the applicant must check the details printed on the GATE Admit Card 2019. If any false data printed on it make sure get it corrected in early stages.
- Name of the candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
Instructions to the Candidate appearing for GATE Exam 2019
- Candidates must produce the hard copy of GATE 2019 Admit Card at the venue for the verification purpose along with any one of original valid photo id proof.
- The Admit Card is to be valid only if the photograph and signature are legible.
- The candidates should report at the venue at least 60 minutes before the scheduled Examination time.
- Candidates can log in and begin reading the instructions 20 minutes before the start of the exam.
- Moreover, Personal calculators, any kinds of watches, mobile phones or any other electronic devices are strictly prohibited inside the exam hall.
- The candidate can’t be permitted to leave the hall before the end of the exam. During the examination, a virtual scientific calculator will available on the computer screen.
- Candidate shouldn’t bring any charts, tables, papers into the examination hall.
Required Documents To carry for GATE Exam 2019 along with Admit Card
Meanwhile, the applicant must take any one of the following document alongside the GATE Admit Card 2019. Observe the following ID proofs and bring anyone to attend the
- Original photograph
- Photo Identity
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
Detailed Explanation to Download GATE Admit Card 2019
- Initially, go through the official website of GOPAS @gate.iitm.ac.in
- then find out the desired link to fetch the GATE Admit Card 2019.
- Later on, click on that link, it leads to a login page.
- Then, Enter the credential information Registration Number and Password.
- Next, verify the given details and then tap on submit
- further, the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam Hall Ticket displayed on the screen
- Then, download and take a printout of GATE Exam Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, carry this GATE Admit Card 2019 along with ID proof to attend the GATE Exam 2019.
Important Dates of GATE Exam 2019 | GATE Call Letter Download
|GATE Notification Announced on||September 01, 2018|
|Begin Date to Apply||September 01, 2018|
|End Date to Apply||September 21, 2018|
|Admit Card Available from||January 05, 2019|
|GATE Examination on||February 02, 03, 09 & 10, 2019|
Important Links to gate.iitm.ac.in GATE Admit Card Download
Subscribe to our website @gateresultsnic.in to get Immediate Updates about Upcoming Government Jobs. Also, Stay tuned for the Latest updates about GATE Admit Card 2019.
- 1 GATE Admit Card 2019 Download | Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Exam Hall Ticket
- 1.1 Download GATE Call Letter at gate.iitm.ac.in
- 1.2 Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering Hall Ticket GATE Exam Date @gate.iitm.ac.in
- 1.3 Details Enlisted on the GATE Admit Card 2019 @ gate.iitm.ac.in
- 1.4 Instructions to the Candidate appearing for GATE Exam 2019
- 1.5 Detailed Explanation to Download GATE Admit Card 2019