JNU Recruitment 2021 | Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
Looking for 12th Pass Jobs…!! If so, then here is an exciting career opportunity in New Delhi. If you are interested to work over there, then immediately go through the details. Of course, here we had furnished all the relevant information of this JNU Recruitment 2019. However, candidates searching for government jobs can soon utilize this chance. As soon as possible, I suggest every individual to check out the eligibility criteria present below. If you satisfy the requirements as mentioned below, then don’t miss this chance. Before you apply for this JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019, surely aspirants should download JNU Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs Notification. However, the relevant links to download the PDF is made active at official website jnu.ac.in. Hence, all the individuals who possess the criteria as present below are eligible to apply for JNU Personal Assistant Vacancy. Further details of this JNU Recruitment 2021 is available briefly.
Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2021 | JNU Delhi Steno Jobs
|Name of the Organization||Jawaharlal Nehru University|
|Official Website Link||Jnu.ac.in|
|Job Role||Personal Assistant, Jr Assistant cum Typist, Office Attendant, Stenographer|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
|No. of Vacancies||73|
|Starting Date to apply||05/01/2019|
|Last Date to apply||04/02/2019|
|Job Type||Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Skill Test/Objective Test|
JNU Personal Assistant Vacancy | JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019
JNU full form is Jawaharlal Nehru University. The recruiting team of this university has recently announced a job notification in order to fill the vacant positions. However, the vacancies announced are 73 for Non-Teaching Jobs namely Personal Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Assistant cum Typist, Office Attendant and other jobs. In order to fill these jobs, 10th/12th qualification is enough. So, candidates who are looking for jobs can refer this article and make use of this JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019. To participate in this recruitment process, surely every individual has to register for this JNU Delhi Steno Jobs. Actually, the last date to complete the application process is 04th Feb 2019. Meanwhile aspirants can start downloading the JNU Non-Teaching Jobs Notification from jnu.ac.in. Also, you can find the JNU Junior Assistant Jobs Apply Online link in below. From below, briefly check the details of JNU Delhi MTS Vacancy.
JNU Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs Notification | JNU Junior Assistant Jobs Apply Online
Candidates with suitable qualification can soon apply for JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019. Before you decide to apply for JNU Recruitment 2019, please make sure whether you are suitable for this job role or not. However, 10th/12th qualification from any recognized board are eligible. At the same time, age of the aspirant should not exceed more than 35 years. However, the selection process includes Skill test, Objective Type Test and Descriptive Type Test. Only the candidates who will qualify in all these rounds can occupy JNU Personal Assistant Vacancy. For the purpose of individuals, we provided the JNU Junior Assistant Jobs Apply Online link in the end. Hence, candidates can straightaway click on it and provide the details required. Finally, make sure of the info entered and then submit. Furthermore details regarding this JNU Recruitment 2019 such as syllabus, admit card, answer key, exam results are available here.
Eligibility Criteria of JNU Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2019
JNU Recruitment 2021 Education Qualification
Candidates who possess 10th/12th qualification from any recognized board or university are eligible to apply.
Age Limit for JNU Personal Assistant Jobs
Age of the aspirant should not exceed more than 35 years. However, the details of age relaxation are applicable as per the government norms.
JNU Delhi Steno Jobs Application Fee
For General/OBC Candidates – Rs.500
SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates are exempted from the fee payment.
JNU Non-Teaching Jobs Vacancy Details
|Jr Assistant cum Typist||44|
|Office Attendant (MTS)||20|
Salary Package for JNU Delhi MTS Vacancy
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Personal Assistant||Level-6 of 7th CPC (₹35,400- 1,12,400)|
|Stenographer||Level-4 of 7th CPC (₹25,500- 81,100)|
|Junior Assistant-cum-Typist||Level-2 of 7th CPC (₹19,900- 63,200)|
|Office Attendant (Multi-Tasking Staff)||Level-1 of 7th CPC (₹18,000- 56,900)|
Selection Process for JNU Personal Assistant Vacancy
The final selection of the candidates is done accordingly given below
- Skill Test
- Objective Type Test (if required)
- Descriptive Type Test
Steps to apply for JNU Personal Assistant Jobs
- First of all, candidates have to visit official website of Jawaharlal Nehru University i.e., jnu.ac.in
- On the Home page, you need to find out the careers tab.
- Go through the latest notifications and select the appropriate link to get JNU Recruitment 2021 PDF.
- Click on the suitable attachment so that you can get the details of JNU Delhi MTS Vacancy.
- However, candidates can check the details of eligibility criteria along with other relevant info.
- If interested then ultimately click on apply online link.
- Here, you need to provide the details required and upload the necessary documents.
- At this instant, make the fee payment process through online mode.
- Hence, you can verify the details provided and then click on submit tab.
- Finally, take the hard copy of this application form for future use.
Important Dates of JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019
|Starting Date to apply for JNU Recruitment 2019||05/01/2019|
|JNU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Jobs Last Date||04/02/2019|
Important Links for JNU Non-Teaching Jobs
Stay tuned to our website gateresultsnic.in and know the latest updates of this JNU Recruitment 2019. Shortly, check the updates such as syllabus, admit card, answer key, exam results etc. Finally, bookmark this page and also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- 1 JNU Recruitment 2021 | Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2021 | JNU Delhi Steno Jobs
- 1.2 JNU Personal Assistant Vacancy | JNU Delhi Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 JNU Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs Notification | JNU Junior Assistant Jobs Apply Online
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of JNU Non-Teaching Jobs Notification 2019
- 1.5 Steps to apply for JNU Personal Assistant Jobs