SBI PO Recruitment 2020 | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs
Latest News…!!! The officials of State Bank of India is looking for the prospective candidates in order to fill 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer Jobs. Actually, Candidates can check the eligibility details of SBI PO Recruitment 2019 from here. Here, our team has furnished the necessary info regarding SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 in brief. However, Aspirants who are looking for bank jobs can utilize this excellent chance. Don’t spend too much time in searching for the links here and there. Because, in the end our team has updated all the necessary attachments in below. Moreover, Aspirants can access the below given links in order to download SBI Probationary Officer Notification. Therefore, refer this page and collect the necessary details of this SBI PO Jobs. Furthermore info is available briefly at official website sbi.co.in
SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 | SBI PO Jobs
Actually, Aspirants who are looking for Jobs in SBI can check out this article and go through the eligibility requirements. Only because of job security and high paid salaries, most of the aspirants are willing to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019. As soon as possible, I suggest every aspirant to check the eligibility requirements from this page. In order to be a part of this SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019, surely every individual has to meet the details present here. Hence, all the candidates can apply for these SBI Careers 2020 through online mode. However, the registration process for this SBI PO Jobs will be started from 02nd April 2019. Therefore, the necessary links to download official notice is active below of this article.
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 | SBI PO Jobs 2020
|Name of the organisation||State Bank of India|
|Name of the post||Probationary Officer|
|No of vacancies||2000|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Selection Process||Prelims, Mains, Interview|
SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies | SBI Careers 2019
Actually, most of the aspirants has a desire to get a job in this bank. But, only your dream will not help you to reach your goal. In fact you should work hard to grab this opportunity. Actually, Aspirants can go through the below table so that you can understand whether this notification is suitable for your eligibility criteria or not. However, to apply for this SBI Careers 2019, definitely age of the aspirant should range in between 21 to 30 years. In below, you can also see the details of SBI Probationary Officer vacancy by category wise. Therefore, Get the details furthermore at official website www.sbi.co.in.
SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Apply Online | SBI PO Jobs
SBI stands for State Bank of India. It is one of the India’s largest bank. Presently, the officials had announced a job notice in order to fill up 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officer Jobs. However, Aspirants who are with the intention of being an employee in this SBI can soon start the registration process. For the purpose of individuals, our team has made the links active in order to fill SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Apply Online Link. In fact, with the help of these attachments, aspirants can finish the registration process before deadline. Hence the last date to submit the application is 22nd April 2019. Meanwhile, aspirants should check the eligibility details from here. While you are filling the application for SBI PO Recruitment 2019, please provide valid info. In case, if found any mistakes or false info in this SBI Probationary Officer Online Application, authorities will surely reject.
SBI Probationary Officer Notification | SBI PO Jobs 2020 Apply @sbi.co.in
However, the final selection of candidates for this SBI Probationary Officer vacancy is done in three phases i.e., prelims, mains followed by interview. Moreover, Only the individuals who clear all the selection rounds are appointed for the SBI Probationary Officer Jobs. After a short time, our team will come up with the details of syllabus along with exam pattern at our site. As soon as the info is announced, immediately download the PDF and start your preparation. At the same time, we will also try to upload the details of previous papers briefly here on this page. Hence, keep checking this page regularly in order to know furthermore information about this SBI PO Recruitment 2019.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs Education qualification:
Actually, Candidates who possess graduation degree are eligible to apply for this SBI PO Recruitment 2020.
Age limit for SBI PO Vacancies:
Applicant age should not be less than 21 years and not more than 30 years. Therefore, details of age relaxation can be known briefly at official website sbi.co.in
SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Application fee:
|Name of the Category||Amount to be Paid|
Category Wise Vacancy Details of SBI PO Jobs:
Selection process for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy:
Actually, there are 3 phases of selection rounds.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Group Discussion/Interview
State Bank of India PO Pay scale:
Refer official notification in order to know the details of salary package.
Steps to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
- Logon to the official website of State Bank of India i.e., www.sbi.co.in.
- In the careers section, check for the active recruitment link.
- However, Click on the SBI PO Recruitment 2020 available on the homepage.
- Moreover, Check for the details in it and also see the eligibility criteria.
- Later, click on apply online link and enter the details required.
- In addition to this, you should also upload the necessary documents like your academic certificates, photo, signature etc.
- Hence, Make the payment process through online mode.
- At last, check the details required and then click on submit tab.
- Also take the hardcopy of this SBI Probationary Officer Online Application Form for future use.
Important dates of State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs:
|1||SBI PO 2020 Notification Released On||1st April 2019|
|2||On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|3||Download Admit Card for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019|
|4||SBI PO Exam Date- Preliminary||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|5||Result of Online exam – Preliminary||1st week of July 2019|
|6||Download of Call letter for Online Main Exam||2nd week of July 2019|
|7||SBI PO Exam Date – Mains||20th July 2019|
|8||Result of Online Examination – Main||3rd week of August 2019|
|9||Download Call Letter for Personal Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|10||Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|11||Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
Keep checking this page gateresultsnic.in regularly and know the latest updates of this SBI PO Recruitment 2019. Also check other job notifications along with syllabus, admit card, answer key, exam results etc. Surely bookmark this page and also follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
- 1 SBI PO Recruitment 2020 | State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs
- 1.1 SBI Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 | SBI PO Jobs
- 1.2 State Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2020 | SBI PO Jobs 2020
- 1.3 SBI Probationary Officer Vacancies | SBI Careers 2019
- 1.4 SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Apply Online | SBI PO Jobs
- 1.5 SBI Probationary Officer Notification | SBI PO Jobs 2020 Apply @sbi.co.in
- 1.6 Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2019
- 1.6.1 State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs Education qualification:
- 1.6.2 Age limit for SBI PO Vacancies:
- 1.6.3 SBI Probationary Officer Jobs Application fee:
- 1.6.4 Category Wise Vacancy Details of SBI PO Jobs:
- 1.6.5 Selection process for SBI Probationary Officer Vacancy:
- 1.6.6 State Bank of India PO Pay scale:
- 1.7 Steps to apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019:
- 1.8 Important dates of State Bank of India Probationary Officer Jobs: