TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 | TN MRB உதவியாளர் அறுவைசிகிச்சை பாடத்திட்டம்
Latest Updates…!!! The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board has released TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020. Aspirants searching for Latest Tamilnadu Govt Jobs can use this excellent chance to qualify in the examination. Applicants can download TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern from official website at mrb.tn.gov.in. Here is the active link of Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus is available at the end of this page. The written examination is of objective type single paper.
Details of TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Official Website link||Mrb.tn.gov.in|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Surgeon (General)|
|No. of posts||1884 posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS Degree|
|Starting date to apply for TN MRB Recruitment 2020||25/09/2020|
|Ending date to apply for Tamil Nadu Exam Vacancy||15/10/2020|
|Admit card release date||To be Released Soon|
|TNMRB Asst Surgeon Exam Date||09/12/2020|
|Mode of applying||Online|
Check TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
Candidates, those who want to qualify in the examination can download MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus from official website. Officials will conduct the exam on 9th December 2020. You can check complete information regarding TNMRB Asst Surgeon General Previous Papers from this page. Candidates have to follow the details from this page to qualify in the test. Hence, more details regarding TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 will furnish below in this page.
About Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus 2020-20
TNMRB is also known as Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. The MRB was constituted by the Government of Tamil Nadu. The health and family welfare department is with the objective of making appointments to various categories of staff in the Health and Family Welfare Department. It was formed in the year 2012. The Medical Services Recruitment Board consists of a Chairman, a Member and Secretary. MRB follows two types of direct recruitments i.e. recruitment through employment exchange and recruitment through open advertisement and competitive examination.
Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Download Online
According to this information, very often officials release notification as per the vacant positions. Recently, they have released TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Notification 2020 of Adv No 07/MRB/2020. There are total 1884 posts for General Surgeon Vacancy. Those who applied can check more information from this page. As of now, you can check TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020. Applicants have to download TNMRB Syllabus from online web portal at mrb.tn.gov.in. You can use the active link of TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern from here. As per the plan prepare well for the examination. The selection process is written examination and interview.
TNMRB Asst Surgeon General Previous Papers
Applicants have to check details of TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020. The Competitive examination is going to conduct as per the schedule on December 9, 2020. The written examination is of objective type. The total exam is for 100 marks. The question paper in the subject Medical Science will be in English and contain 200 questions. There will be no negative mark for the wrong answer. The questions will be in the standard of Under Graduate Level.
TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020-20
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||Minimum Marks||Minimum Marks||Duration|
|Written Examination (Objective Type Single Paper Exam for Assistant Surgeon (General)||100 Marks||30||35||2:30 Hours|
mrb.tn.gov.in MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus
The shortlist candidates will be called for verification of original certifications. There will be no oral test for the post. So, applicants have to download MRB TN Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus from online. The minimum marks are required to qualify in the examination. You can also refer, TNMRB Asst Surgeon General Previous Papers from online. Therefore, more details regarding TNMRB Admit Card, Answer Key and Result from online web portal. Finally, you can also get details of Latest Government Jobs, Railway Jobs, Police Jobs and Defence Jobs through whatsapp notification.
MRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- Applied anatomy including blood and nerve supply of upper and lower limbs and joints of the shoulder, hip, and knee.
- Vas deferens.
- Uterine tubes.
- placental barrier and Placenta.
- Development of heart, ovary, testis, gut, kidney, uterus, and their common congenital abnormalities.
- Central and peripheral autonomic nervous system:
- Gross and clinical anatomy of ventricles of the brain.
- Circulation of cerebrospinal fluid.
- Neural pathways and lesions of cutaneous sensations.
TNMRB Syllabus for Human Physiology
- Conduction and transmission of the impulse.
- Mechanism of contraction.
- Neuromuscular transmission.
- Control of equilibrium.
- Posture and muscle tone.
Tamil Nadu Syllabus for Biochemistry
- Organ function tests-liver.
- Thyroid Protein synthesis.
- Vitamins and minerals.
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP).
- Polymerase chain reaction (PCR).
- Radio – immunoassays (RIA).
TN MRB Syllabus for Pathology
- Inflammation and repair.
- Disturbances of growth and cancer.
- Differentiation between
- Primary and Metastatic Malignancies.
- Pathogenesis and histopathology cirrhosis
- Acute Osteomyelitis.
Tamilnadu Syllabus for Microbiology
- Humoral and cell-mediated immunity Diseases generated by and laboratory diagnosis of
- l Meningococcus.
- Salmonella l Shigella.
- Polio l HIV/AIDS.
Syllabus for Pharmacology
- Mechanism of action & side effects of the following drugs
- Antipyretics and analgesics.’
TN Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- A forensic examination of injuries and wounds.
- Analysis of blood and seminal stains:
- Sedative overdose.
- Fingerprint study.
Syllabus for General Medicine
- Clinical features,
- Diagnosis and principles of management (including prevention) of:
Diagnosis and Principles of Management of:
- Ischaemic heart disease.
- Pulmonary embolism.
Assistant Surgeon Pediatrics Syllabus
- Baby friendly hospital.
- Congenital Cyanotic heart disease.
- Respiratory distress syndrome.
- Broncho – pneumonia.
Assistant Surgeon Dermatology
- Allergic dermatitis.
- Stevan Johnson Syndrome
- Stevan Johnson’s Syndrome.
- Lichen Planus.
Syllabus for General Surgery
- Clinical features.
- Diagnosis and principles of management of cleft palate.
- Tuberculosis of the bowel.
- Ulcerative colitis.
- Cancer stomach.
- Renal mass,
Tamil Nadu Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- Diagnosis of pregnancy.
- Labour management, complications of 3rd stage.
- Antepartum and postpartum hemorrhage.
- Resuscitation of the newborn.
TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)
- Components and Critical Analysis of National programs for control/ eradication of:
- Filaria and Tuberculosis.
- STDs and Dengue Critical Appraisal of Healthcare delivery system.
Health management and administration:
- Programme Implementation and Evaluation.
Important Link of TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020
Our website gateresultsnic.in to get more updates regarding TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020, latest Notifications, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs and various will provide in this page. We also share all the Government Job Notifications, Upcoming Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results, Current Affairs, Quiz and Results. Stay tuned with us and bookmarks our site at CTRL+D
- 1 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Syllabus 2020 | TN MRB உதவியாளர் அறுவைசிகிச்சை பாடத்திட்டம்
- 1.1 Details of TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Notification 2020
- 1.2 Check TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern
- 1.3 About Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board Syllabus 2020-20
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu MRB Asst Surgeon Syllabus Download Online
- 1.5 TN MRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Pattern 2020-20
- 1.6 MRB Tamil Nadu Assistant Surgeon Syllabus
- 1.6.1 Syllabus for Human Anatomy
- 1.6.2 TNMRB Syllabus for Human Physiology
- 1.6.3 Tamil Nadu Syllabus for Biochemistry
- 1.6.4 TN MRB Syllabus for Pathology
- 1.6.5 Tamilnadu Syllabus for Microbiology
- 1.6.6 Syllabus for Pharmacology
- 1.6.7 TN Syllabus for Forensic Medicine and Toxicology
- 1.6.8 Syllabus for General Medicine
- 1.6.9 Tamil Nadu Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning
- 1.7 TNMRB Assistant Surgeon Exam Syllabus for Community Medicine (Preventive and Social Medicine)