TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Latest Update…!!! The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018. Aspirants searching for latest Tamilnadu Government Jobs can use this excellent chance from this page. Here is the complete information regarding TNPSC APP Prelims Syllabus. Candidates are going to select through Prelims, Main and Interview. Officials are going to conduct Prelims Exam on 5th Jan 2019.
Download TNPSC APP Prelims Syllabus Online
As of now, applicants can check TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern to score good marks. The examination is for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II to fill 46 posts. Applicants are supposed to download TN Asst PP Grade II Exam Syllabus from official website at tnpsc.gov.in. Here is the active link of TNPSC Syllabus. Those who want to qualify in the exam of Preliminary can follow these details. Hence, furthermore details regarding TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Main Syllabus will furnish below.
Details of TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus PDF 2019
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Official Website link||Tnpsc.gov.in|
|Post Name||Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II|
|No. of posts||46 Posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Starting date to apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018||03/10/2018|
|Ending date to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC APP Grade-II Vacancy||31/10/2018|
|Examination Date (Prelims)||05/01/2019|
|TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Admit Card Release Date||To be Released|
Tamil Nadu PSC Syllabus 2018-19 Preliminary Examination
TNPSC is also known as Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. It is a department of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Tamilnadu PSC is responsible for governing the recruitment of personnel into the state’s public service. It is the successor of the Madras Service Commission, which came into being under an Act of the Madras Legislature in 1929 and was the first Provincial Public Service Commission in India. It adopted its current name in the year 1970. According to this information, every academic year a huge number of notifications release as per the vacant positions.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern Check Online
Present, they have released TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Notification 2018. There are various posts like 46 posts. Present, you can check TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018. Applicants have to follow the details carefully and here is the TNPSC APP Prelims Syllabus. Aspirants to crack Sarkari Naukri can use this chance. So, candidates can download TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Main Syllabus from online web portal at tnpsc.gov.in. The minimum marks are required to qualify in the written test. Especially, participants can use the active link of TNPSC Syllabus.
Tnpsc.gov.in TN Asst PP Grade II Exam Syllabus
Therefore Applicants have to check TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018. The preliminary examination is going to conduct for 5th January 2019. Topics are from Law-I to IV, Aptitude and Mental Ability. The total examination is for 100 marks. Moreover The minimum qualifying marks are SC/ST is 30 marks, MBC/DC, BC, OBCM and BC (M)s is 35 marks and others 40 marks. These marks are eligible for Main written examination. The preliminary examination is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates and the marks obtained in the preliminary examination shall not be counted for determining the final order of merit of the candidates. In addition Those who qualify in the prelims exam can send for Main examination.
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|S.No||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|5||Aptitude and Mental Ability||20||20|
TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Main Syllabus Download @ tnpsc.gov.in
Candidates can download TNPSC APP Prelims Syllabus from official website at tnpsc.gov.in. The main examination is for 460 marks. The examination centres are Chennai, Tiruchirappalli, Madurai, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli, Salem, Thanjavur, Vellore and Vilupuram. You can refer TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus from online. Therefore, more details regarding TNPSC Hall Ticket, Answer Key and Result will provide in our website gateresultsnic.in. Finally, you can also get details about the TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus & Latest Government Jobs, Police Jobs, Bank Jobs and Defence Jobs through whatsapp notification
Tamil Nadu PSC Asst PP Grade-II Main Test Pattern 2019
|1 (Part A)||Paper-I (Law I)||3 Hours||100|
|2 (Part A)||Paper-II (Law II)||3 hours||100|
|3 (Part A)||Paper-III (Law III)||3 hours||100|
|4 (Part A)||Paper-IV (Law IV)||3 hours||100|
|Part B (Oral Test)||Interview||–||60|
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
Part I (LAW – I) (20 Questions)
- The Indian Penal Code 1860 (with amendments as on date)
Part – II (LAW – II) (20 Questions)
- Criminal Procedure Code 1973 (with Amendments as on date)
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 (with Amendments as on date)
- Civil Procedure Code 1908 (The Code of Civil Procedure (Amendment) Act, 2002) (Specified Portions).
Part – III (LAW – III) (20 Questions)
- Legal Aid
- The Constitutional Law (as amended by the Constitution (One Hundred and First (Amendment) Act, 2016) (Specified Portions).
- Torts (Specified Portions).
- The Human Rights Act, 1993 (As amended by the Protection of Human Rights (Amendment) Act, 2006 – No.43 of 2006)
Part – IV (LAW – IV) (20 Questions)
- Central Criminal Acts.
- Tamil Nadu State Minor Acts.
Part V – (Aptitude & Mental Ability) (20 Questions)
- Conversion of information to data
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Compilation and presentation of data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Interest
- Compound interest
- Time and Work
- Behavioral Ability
- Basic terms, Communications in information technology
- Application of information and communication technology (ICT)
- Decision making and problem-solving.
TNPSC APP Syllabus for Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
- Number Series
- Visual Reasoning
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus
The Indian Panel Code Syllabus
- General Explanations.
- Of Offences relating to Weight and Measures.
- Criminal Conspiracy.
- Of Offences against the State.
- The Offences relating to the Army, Navy and Air Force.
- Of Offences against the Public Tranquillity.
- The Offences Relating to Elections.
- Of Offences affecting the Human Body.
- Of Contempts of Lawful Authority of Public Servants.
- The Offences relating to coin and Government Stamps.
- Of Offences affecting the Public Health, Safety, Convenience, Decency and Morals.
TNPSC APP Syllabus for The Civil Procedure Code 1908
- Section 9: Resubjudice.
- Section 10: Stay of Suits.
- Order VII: Plaint (Sample Format)
- Section 11: resjudicata.
- Order VIII: Written Statement (Simple Format)
TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus for Constitutional Law
- Fundamental Rights
- Write Jurisdiction of the Supreme Court and High Court
- Directive Principals of State Policy
Human Rights Syllabus
- The protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
Legal Aid Syllabus
- Legal Services
- Lok Adalat System
TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 of Central Acts
- Arms Act, 1959.
- Cable Televisions Network Regulating Act 1995( Amendment 2012)
- Cinematograph Act, 1952
- Prohibition of Child Marriage Act,2006
- Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986.
- Child Marriage Restraint Act, 1929
- Child Labour(Prohibition and Regulation) Amendment Act 2016
- Copy Rights Act, 1957(Amendment Act, 2012)
- Electricity Act, 2003 ( Amendment Act, 2007)
- Prevention of Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
- Essential Commodities Act 1955 (Amendment Act 2010)
- Explosives Act, 1884.
- Explosives Substances Act, 1908 (Amendment Act 2001)
- Dowry Prohibition Act, 1961. ( Amendment Act 1986)
- Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956. (Amendment Act 1986)
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection) Child Act, 2000. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Probation of Offenders Act, 1958. (Amendment Act 2009)
- Public Gambling Act, 1867
- Identification of Prisoner’s Act, 1920.
- Railway Property unlawful Possession Act, 1966. (Amendment Act 2012)
TNPSC Assistant PP Syllabus 2018 of Central Acts
- Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
- Prevention of Insults to National Honour Act, 1971. (Amendment Act 2005)
- Information Technology Act, 2000. (Amendment Act, 2010)
- Transplantation of Human Organs Act, 1994. (Amendment Act 2011)
- Prevention of Damage to Public Property Act 1984.
- Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. (Amendment Act, 2012 )
- SC/ST Prevention of Atrocities Act, 1989. (Amendment Act 2015)
- Mental Health Act, 1987.
- Benami Transaction (Prohibition) Amendment Act, 2016.
- Mental Health Care Act 2017
- Indecent Representation of Woman (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
- Foreigners Act,1946(Amendment Act 2004)
- Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act 1985.
- Pre-natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Act, 1994.
Download Tamil Nadu State Acts Syllabus 2018
- Tamil Nadu City Police Act, 1888.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of charging of Exorbitant Interest Act, 2003.
- The Tamil Nadu Prevention of Dangerous Activities of Bootleggers, Drug- Offenders, Forest Offenders, Goondas, Immoral Traffic Offenders Sand Offenders, Sexual Offenders,
Slum-Grabbers, And Video Pirates, Act, 1982.
- Tamil Nadu Gaming Act, 1930.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Harassment of Women Act. 1998 (TN Act 44 of 1998).
- The Tamil Nadu Open Places Disfigurement Prevention Act, 1959.
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition Act, 1937.( (Amendment Act, 2008)
- Tamil Nadu Prohibition of Ragging Act, 1997.
- The Tamil Nadu Property (Prevention of Damage and Loss) Act, 1992 (Amended Act
- Tamil Nadu Prize Schemes (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Tamil Nadu Exhibition of Films of T.V. Screen through VCR and through Cable
- Tamil Nadu Prize Chits and Money Circulation Schemes Banning Act, 1978.
- Tamil Nadu Forest Act. No. 4 of 1882.
- Tamil Nadu Clinical Establishments(Regulation) Act, 1997
- Television Network (Regulation) Rules. 1984.
- Tamil Nadu Kidneys (Authority or use of Therapeutic Purposes)Act, 1987.
- Tamil Nadu Open Places (Regulation of pasting of Posters and Fixing of Thatty
Boards) Rules, 1995. Tamil Nadu Protection of Interests of Depositors (in Financial Establishments) Act,
- (Ten questions will be framed in the above Acts each carrying five marks)
- Tamil Nadu Police Standing Order.
Important Link of TNPSC Asst PP Grade-II Syllabus 2018
Our website gateresultsnic.in to get more updates regarding TNPSC APP Grade-II Syllabus 2019, latest Notifications, Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Private Jobs, Police Jobs, Defence Jobs and various will provide in this page. We also share all the Government Job Notifications, Upcoming Recruitment, Syllabus, Admit Card, Answer Key and Results, Current Affairs, Quiz and Results. Stay tuned with us and bookmarks our site at CTRL+D
Join Our Free WhatsAPP & Telegram Groups To Get Daily Recruitment Alerts along with Updated Syllabus, Materials & Previous papers also Free online Tests, Current Affairs PDF
- 1 TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Download TNPSC APP Prelims Syllabus Online
- 1.2 Details of TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus PDF 2019
- 1.3 TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Pattern Check Online
- 1.4 Tnpsc.gov.in TN Asst PP Grade II Exam Syllabus
- 1.5 TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.6 TNPSC Asst Public Prosecutor Main Syllabus Download @ tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.7 Tamil Nadu PSC Asst PP Grade-II Main Test Pattern 2019
- 1.8 TNPSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Syllabus 2018
- 1.9 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Public Prosecutor Exam Syllabus
- 1.10 TNPSC APP Syllabus 2018 of Central Acts
- 1.11 Important Link of TNPSC Asst PP Grade-II Syllabus 2018