Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
However, the recruitment board of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) has released the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019. So, the registered applicants can now download the Telangana ICET Admit Card. However, the Kakatiya University, Warangal is going to conduct the TS ICET Exam on 23rd, 24th May 2019. Moreover, the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Call Letter is the major thing to consider. So, start fetching the TSICET Admit Card quickly. And pay attention to get the Telangana ICET Entrance Exam Admit Card easily. Here on this page, we shared the suitable links of Telangana ICET Hall Ticket. So, undergo the following sections carefully to obtain the TS ICET Hall Ticket. Also, bookmark this page to get quick notifications regarding the TS ICET Entrance Exam.
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Call Letter @ tsicet.nic.in
The Telangana ICET Exam Date is released now. So, start your preparations to attend the TS ICET Entrance Exam. So, the first step you have to do is that collect the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019 quickly. The Telangana ICET Hall Ticket is the most important thing. Because the TS ICET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket consists of TS ICET Entrance Exam Date and venue details and Exam timings everything.
tsicet.nic.in ICET Call Letter Download
Also, make sure the TS ICET Hall Ticket details are valid and do not contain printing mistakes. Moreover, the applicants can get the TS ICET Entrance Exam Recruitment Procedure and required documents to be carried. Also, about the TS ICET Exam Pattern and important dates of TS ICET Entrance Exam. Moreover, browse the main website-tsicet.nic.in to get relevant news about the TSICET Admit Card.
Telangana ICET Admit Card 2020 Brief Overview
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test(ICET)|
|Employment type||Government Job|
|Date of TS ICET Exam||23/05/2019 & 24/05/2019|
|TS ICET Admit Card Release Date||Available Soon|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Recruitment Process||Written Test|
Details Mentioned on the Telangana ICET Admit Card 2019
The Telangana ICET Entrance Exam Admit Card consists of the following details. Meanwhile, the candidates have to check the details presented on the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019. Also, the candidate must aware of TS ICET Entrance Exam Date and timings.
- Name of the candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
TS ICET Entrance Exam Pattern | Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Pattern
However, the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test tabulated below. So, by considering this TS ICET Entrance Exam Pattern the candidates can get a clear picture of topics to prepared and max marks, etc.
|1.||Written Test||A||Analytical Ability||75||75||2 Hours 30 Minutes (150 Minutes)|
Telangana ICET Entrance Exam Pattern
No. of Questions
Section A: Analytical Ability
Section B: Mathematical Ability
Algebraical Ability and Geometrical Ability
Section C: Communication Ability
Business and Computer Terminology
TS ICET Entrance Exam Recruitment Procedure
However, the registered candidates must go through the Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test. Also, the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2020 is the mandatory thing to take. The Telangana ICET Recruitment Procedure contains only the written test. Also, the applicant who gives their best in Telangana ICET Exam will get into b schools.
- Written Test
Essential Guidelines for Telangana ICET Exam 2019
- The Hall Ticket of TS ICET 2020 will be available for a limited period only.
- In case of any invalid data in the Telangana ICET Hall Ticket, candidates are supposed to contact the exam authority for correction.
- Also, the TS ICET 2020 Hall Tickets will be available only online.
- No electronic gadgets will be allowed inside the exam hall.
- Candidates are supposed to reach the exam center well before the allotted time.
Required Documents To carry during TS ICET Exam
Meanwhile, the candidates must carry any one of the following document to attend the TS ICET Exam. Additionally, the TS ICET Hall Ticket is required to take along with the following available document.
- Original photograph
- Photo Identity
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
Guidelines to Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- Browse official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) – www.tsicet.nic.in
- Get download link of Telangana ICET Admit Card 2019.
- Then it will redirect to admit card login page.
- Give login credentials like registration number and password.
- Then, verify the entered details and hit on the submit button.
- At last, make a print copy of TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019.
- Finally, carry TS ICET Entrance Exam Hall Ticket for the TS ICET Exam without fail.
TS ICET Entrance Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Notification Date||21st February 2019|
|Online application Beginning date||07th March 2019|
|Closing Date Of Application||06th May 2019|
|Telangana ICET Admit Card Released Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Telangana ICET Exam||23rd, 24th May 2019|
Essential Links to Get TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
Keep visiting this page to get the immediate updates regarding the TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019. Also, get the latest government job notifications by subscribing our website i.e.gateresultsnic.in.
- 1 Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.1 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test Call Letter @ tsicet.nic.in
- 1.2 tsicet.nic.in ICET Call Letter Download
- 1.3 Telangana ICET Admit Card 2020 Brief Overview
- 1.4 TS ICET Entrance Exam Pattern | Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test Pattern
- 1.5 Essential Guidelines for Telangana ICET Exam 2019
- 1.6 Guidelines to Download TS ICET Hall Ticket 2019