Download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
The Osmania University is going to issue the TS PGECET Hall Ticket on 22nd May 2019. Also, the TS PGECET Exam will be organized by the Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). And the Telangana PGECET Admit Card will be generated only for the applicants who have applied for the Exam. Also, the contenders who failed to carry their respective Telangana Post Graduation ECET Exam Call Letter will not be allowed to write the Exam. The TS PGECET Admit Card is the major thing to take for the exam also, having important details. So, make sure the Telangana PGECET Hall Ticket is valid and contains no errors. Also, go through the following sections carefully to get the full details regarding the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019.
Telangana PG Engineering Common Entrance Test Call Letter @pgecet.tsche.ac.in
However, the TS PGECET Exam is conducted for admission to the regular PG courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture & graduate level Pharm-D. So, the candidates who have applied for this test must have their TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019. The Telangana PGECET Exam scheduled in between the 28th-31st May 2019. So, start downloading the Telangana PGECET Hall Ticket quickly to keep away all the critical issues. Also, if any don’t know how to download the TS PGECET Hall Ticket, can refer to the following instructions carefully. Moreover, go through the complete post and read every single detail about the TS PGECET Exam. Also, reach the authorized site to get additional news about the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019.
Telangana PGECET Admit Card 2020 Complete Details
|Recruitment Board||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Official Site Link||pgecet.tsche.ac.in|
|Name of the Exam||TS PGECET Exam 2019|
|Employment category||Government Jobs|
|Last Day to Apply||30/04/2019|
|Post Category||Admit Card|
|Commencement of TS PGECET Exam||28-31/05/2019|
|Download TS PGECET Call Letter from||22-27/05/ 2019|
Details mentioned on the Telangana PGECET Admit Card 2019
Meanwhile, the applicant must check the details printed on the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019. If any false data printed on the Telangana Post Graduation ECET Exam Call Letter, make sure get it corrected by officials.
- Name of the candidate.
- Gender (Male/ Female).
- Mother or Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Registration Number.
- Roll Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Exam Date and Timings.
- Exam Centre Address and Code
- Examination Name.
- Signature of Invigilator.
- Photograph and Signature of the Candidate.
- Important instructions for the Examination.
Telangana Post Graduation ECET Test Pattern | TS PGECET Exam Structure
However, the TS PGECET Exam Pattern tabulated here. So that, by considering this Telangana Post Graduation ECET Exam Exam Pattern, candidates can get a brief understanding of the subjects to be prepared and the duration of TS PGECET Exam.
- TS PGECET 2020 will be conducted in a computer-based test.
- The Telangana Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test is an Objective Type Test consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- 2 hours will be given to candidates to complete the test
- Among the Given Four Options, Candidates have to choose one Option.
- There is No Negative Marking for the Wrong Response.
- The Total Exam is conducted for 120 Marks.
- The language of question paper will be English only.
Important Documents To carry for Telangana Post Graduation ECET Exam
Meanwhile, the applicant must carry any one of the following document alongside the TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019. Observe the following ID proofs and bring anyone to attend the Telangana PG ECET Exam.
- Original photograph
- Photo Identity
- Voter Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence, etc.
Detailed Explanation to Download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
- Initially, visit the official website of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) @pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- then find out the desired link to fetch the TS PGECET Admit Card 2019.
- Later on, click on that link, it leads to a login page.
- Then, Enter the required details such as login id and Password.
- Next, verify the given details and then tap on submit
- further, the TS PGECET Hall Ticket displayed on the screen
- Then, download and take a printout of Telangana PGECET Admit Card 2019.
- Finally, carry this Telangana Post Graduation ECET Exam Call Letter along with ID.
Essential Dates of TS PGECET Exam 2019
|Notification Announced on||6th March 2019|
|Begin Date to Apply||13th March 2019|
|End Date to Apply||30th April 2019|
|Telangana PGECET Admit Card Available from||22nd-27th May 2019|
|Date of Telangana PGECET Exam||28th-31st May 2019|
Important Links to Get TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
We hope that the information provided about the TS PGECET Hall Ticket is useful. Hence, stay tuned to this website i.e. gateresultsnic.in to get the latest government job updates.
- 1 Download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.1 Telangana PG Engineering Common Entrance Test Call Letter @pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.2 Telangana PGECET Admit Card 2020 Complete Details
- 1.3 Detailed Explanation to Download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
- 1.4 Essential Dates of TS PGECET Exam 2019